The Governors have requested that all pupils wear a school uniform.
The uniform policy requires that all children wear :
- White polo shirts or shirts or blouse (with plain or with the school logo embroidered on them) -Supplied by Uniform Direct
- Jade green sweatshirt or cardigan (school jade green colour) or cardigan with the school’s logo embroidered on them ) – Supplied by Uniform Direct
- Grey (only) trousers or knee length pleated skirts or pinafore dresses
Grey Socks or Tights
We ask that all footwear is plain black shoes or trainers (no logos eg white Nike ticks or Adidas white stripes ) and that they have a reasonably low heel so that children are not at risk of falling over.
In the summer months, knee length shorts and green and white gingham dresses can be worn. In addition, school caps can be bought to help avoid direct sunlight.
Navy Book Bags can also be purchased from our supplier or are provided to all new starters in EYFS by Parent Staff Association (PSA).
- A plain white round neck t-shirt
- A pair of navy or black shorts or leggings or jogging bottoms
- A pair of rubber-soled plimsolls (indoor) or trainers (outdoor games)
- If PE is outdoors, it may be necessary to bring a tracksuit. This should be plain navy or black.
- Long hair should be worn up in a ponytail
- Football kits are not permitted
School Uniform Direct – Tel: 01522 510016 or click on the image below to go straight to our website